5pg (Not including title/references)- Case Title: Brannigan Foods: Strategic Marketing Planning Scenario (ATTACHED):
This situation is a real dilemma for Bert Clark (vice-president and general manager of Brannigan Foods Soup Division). Before he makes his decision he wants to ask one more person with a REAL marketing expertise (the one who has read marketing textbook called Marketing Management and had an experience making decision as a CMO in Markstrat world). As you can guess this person is YOU This is what he wants you to do:
1) He wants you to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of the proposal Out of the four proposals Bert wants you to choose the best proposal. To further convince Bert about your choice you have to do the following lists:
2) You need to provide brief statement about the goal(s) that Bert can expect out of the proposal of your choice.
3) You need to provide justifications and recommendations (how to implement) to support your goal above. Since he asked you based on your Marketing expertise he wants you to provide some justifications from the point of view of Marketing.
Below are the sources that you can cite from (you need to cite at least five sources): a. Textbook b. Scholarly Journal c. News d. Case study online. This is the structure of your paper I want to see:
1) Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of each proposal.
2) I believe the best proposal is Xs Proposal . Based on Xs proposal I believe that the goal(s) for the company to turn the soup division around is _______________. Note: Your proposal can be hybrid meaning a combination of two proposal. Please remember if you decided to go this route it has to make sense both from financially and operationally perspective
3) Provide justifications and recommendations on the goals be sure to cite the sources I mentioned above Note: your justifications and recommendations must be concrete.
Your write-up should be an essay that contains paragraphs (not just a bunch of bullet points).
Do Do not label your responses using Q1 Q2 and so on. Instead use a central theme to integrate all your responses in a coherent way.
Do not include my questions/instructions in your write-up! You may use sub-headings to show key topics of discussion but do not copy and paste my questions/instructions in your actual writeup!