i have a communication homework that due Monday 11:59 pm. here is the homework.
Answer all questions fully and completely. Be sure to fully develop your answers. Dont just copy the workbook or PowerPoints. Instead explain your answers in your own words and with relevant examples. Your answers should be in sentences and paragraphs not bullet points. If you want full credit for each question make sure you submit fully developed answers. Your answers must be typed and can be handed in or submitted electronically by the due date. If there is any question of plagiarism your answers will be submitted to turnitin.com for review.
1. a. Describe and discuss the steps in the process of Principled Negotiation.
b. Using the example given below discuss how it would be handled if you were using Soft Bargaining.
c. Using the example given below discuss how it would be handled if you were using Hard Bargaining.
d. Using the example given below discuss how it would be handled if you were using Principled Negotiation. (40 points)
Your group has a member who is repeatedly late for meetings and comes unprepared. The group is frustrated.
2. List the parts of an effective speech and describe what should be included in each section. (15 points)
3. Explain how members of a jury might understand each other well yet have a serious conflict about what to decide regarding the guilt or innocence of a defendant. (40 points)
4. Identify the different groups you belong to and how your language and nonverbal usage changes from group to group. (20 points)
5. Fully discuss the strategies and behaviors discussion participants should employ to help make study circles/deliberative discussions succeed. What do discussion facilitators need to do to ensure success? (25 points)
6. Discuss how culture and diversity impact and influence groups. Explain the diversity/culture issues you saw in your groups or in other groups youve observed. Be specific. (25 points)
7. Discuss what happened in your group that caused the group to collapse. Referring to issues discussed in class what group principles were violated or in conflict? What could have been done to keep the group intact and functional? What was your role in this situation? (50 points)