School bullying vs. workplace bullying
1. It results from conforming to prejudiced social norms and stereotypes.
2. It can take the form of physical abuse psychological or emotional abuse.
3. It can be undertaken by one person or group.
4. Victims may display a range of responses even years later such as low self-esteem and isolation.
1. Bullying in the workplace can affect the worker’s production which would end up hurting the company as well. On the other hand school bullying mainly affects the victim.
2. In school bullying the common stereotype of a bullied person is someone who is weak or a loner however in the workplace adult bullies are more likely to pick on a capable dedicated and well liked coworker because they consider their capabilities a threat.
Topic: school bullying vs work bullying.
@Paragraph 1- introduction and body paragraph
@Paragraph 2- body paragraph 2
@Paragraph 3- conclusion
@two transation words on each body paragraph
-to compare: similarly in the same way also in addition
-to contrast: on the other hand howeverin contrast although even
-dimise to rip to defeatbullypunitiveprevalentto be condecending to wield to act out to be prone