This Agreement is made on this Day_______ of__________________, 20__, between
______ Logistics-Dispatch (hereinafter referred as the COMPANY) and
_______________________. (hereinafter referred to as CLIENT or CARRIER) which
address is ________________________ hereby agree as follows:
1. CLIENT’S General Duties. CLIENT in a good manner will deliver consumer items and
freight cargo items for brokers and customers and perform such other transportation and
related services as may be necessary to serve customers. Ensure safety and compliance during
2. COMPANY’S General Duties. COMPANY will assist with all aspects of the freight
booking process for a CLIENT. COMPANY will act as the CLIENT’S non-exclusive
representative when dealing with Brokers and complete any necessary documentation on
behalf of CLIENT
3. Duration. This Agreement shall become effective on the date inserted in the first sentence
of this agreement and shall remain in effect for a period of one (1) month. Thereafter, it shall
be effective from month to month unless sooner terminated in accordance with paragraph 4.
4. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated at any time: (a) by mutual consent; (b)
by the insolvency of CLIENT due to non-payment; (c) without cause upon either party giving
the other (7) days written notice of termination; or (d) with cause upon the breach of this
agreement by either of the parties.
5. Payment. CLIENT shall pay COMPANY for services provided.
6. Equipment. CLIENT will provide its own equipment.
7. Insurance. CLIENT will carry at its own expense physical damage, bobtail, cargo and
liability insurance upon any vehicles or other equipment used by it in carrying out its duties
under this agreement.
8. Liability. The COMPANY shall not be liable for inconvenience caused by the client either
committed knowingly or by mistake. The CLIENT shall meet all the costs to make good
breach of any terms of this contract.
9. Labor and Hold Harmless. CLIENT shall, at its own expense: (a) furnish whatever labor
is necessary to provide delivery services to BROKERS AND SHIPPERS, and (b) provide
Worker’s Compensation and Employer’s Liability Insurance if necessary. CLIENT shall also
be responsible for payment of wages and social security and withholding taxes for any of its
employees. CLIENT shall hold COMPANY harmless from any liability resulting from injury
or death of any persons including but not limited to driving, operating, repairing, maintaining,
loading or unloading CLIENT’S equipment.
10. Safety and Compliance The CLIENT is fully responsible and liable for the safety and
compliance of the operation. CLIENT shall hold COMPANY harmless from any liability
resulting from safety and compliance violations.
11. Loss or Damage. CLIENT will be liable for loss or damage to items intended for
transport, which are in the CLIENT’S possession or under its dominion and control.
12. Control and Exclusive Use. In performing services under this agreement, CLIENT will
direct the operation of any equipment in all respects and will determine the means of
performance including but not limited to such matters as choice of any routes, points of
service of equipment, rest stops, and timing and scheduling of customers’ deliveries. The
parties intend to create an independent contractor relationship and not an employer-employee
13. Laws. CLIENT agrees to comply with all federal, state and local laws, rules, and
regulations pertaining to its performance under this agreement.
14. Disclosure. COMPANY is not a freight broker, but an administrative agent acting as a
liaison between a licensed motor carrier and licensed freight broker. Agreement between
parties is non-exclusive, therefore COMPANY can service other carriers and the CLIENT
can use other dispatch services!
15. Notice. Any written notice required by the terms of this agreement shall be given either
by email, personal delivery or by certified mail.
16. Invalidity. In the event any provision of the agreement shall be held to be invalid, it shall
not affect the validity of the remainder of this agreement.
17. Complete Agreement. This agreement contains the entire understanding between the
parties and supersedes any prior agreement the parties concerning the subject matter of this
ACCEPTANCE BY CLIENT:
ACCEPTANCE BY COMPANY: