· How would your followers or others in the organization describe your leadership ethics?
· My team, peers, leaders and others in my organization will describe me as ambitious, responsible, respectful, dedicated, trustworthy, fun, loyal leader with empathy and compassion. As a leader, I try to be the one that the team will want to follow, and make everyone feel important where they are not afraid to participate and voice their ideas. They will also describe me as firm but fair, and I care and act with compassion. My biggest goal as a leader is to provide opportunities for my team to grow both professional and personal.
1. Effective diversity management.
The most effective strategies in my opinion is to instill ethics and integrity, will be a codes of conduct, which is the key elements to ensure sound corporate governance and management control. Codes of conduct help to reassure investors and stakeholders, of a socially responsible investment, integrity, and a commitment to ethics. Employees, according to Gould (2013) prefer to work for organizations committed to values and ethics, and consumers tend to prefer to buy from organizations with strong records of adherence to standards of conduct and socially sensitive behavior. (Please include your look on effective diversity management to this paper, I have included my reference).
Gould, S. (November 05, 2013). Ethical leadership and developing a code of conduct for organizations. Retrieved on February 12, 2018 from https://www.ifac.org/global-knowledge-gateway/ethics/discussion/ethical-leadership-and-developing-code-conduct
1. Effective change management
1. Overall team effectiveness.
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
. Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
. APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (current edition) style and formatting standards.
. Cited resources: Include a minimum of five scholarly sources outside of our course text. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
. Length of paper: 4–6 pages, double spaced, excluding cover page and cited references.