You have to read this story and then you must answer these question according to the story. Each question must contain at least 2-3 sentences.
1. Why is the joy Mrs. Mallard is experiencing seemingly monstrous?
2. What is symbolic about her descriptions of the chair the window and the locked bedroom door?
3. What details about Mrs. Mallards marriage indicate the way(s) she felt toward her husband?
4. What details do we learn aboutBrentlythat indicate the type of person he was?
5. What is Mrs. Mallards opinion about people who behave with good intentions?
I submitted the story in Attachments.