1. Please take a look at the Project 5 Instructions that is attached (pay close attention to what’s highlighted in green). The paper must meet these requirements in order to receive a grade of meet requirements.
2. Will pay up to $100.
3. If any other resources is needed please let me know.
4. Begin preparing your strategy by reviewing the following resources that will aid you in becoming well informed on encryption technologies for e-mail:
Then start developing your strategy. Define these strong encryption technologies as general principles in secure email:
In your report also consider how the use of smart card readers tied to computer systems might be beneficial in the future enhancements to system and data access protection. This may help you define long-term solutions for your leadership.
Leadership does not know the costs and technical complexity of these email encryption strategies. To further their understanding compare the complexities of each in relation to the security benefits and then make a recommendation and a deployment plan.
The deliverables for this project are as follows:
1. Create a single report in Word document format. This report should be about 10 pages long double-spaced with citations in APA format. Page count does not include diagrams or tables. The report must cover the following:
2. Using the information you’ve gathered from the previous steps prepare the network security vulnerability and threat tablein which you outline the following:
Create your Network Security Vulnerability and Threat Table and include it in your submission to the organization. Please refer to this threat table template (See page 3) for guidance on creating this document.
***A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them in your work.***