5 questions at least 100 words each please
1. Creating a communication plan to distribute your strategic plan is very important.
The plan must be communicated in a uniform fashion so that there is no misunderstanding and all stakeholders understand your intent and their roles.
With that in mind who are the 5 stakeholders of a company?
2. Outside of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs there are several other motivation theories that you might want to consider.
Explain each of the following
– ERG theory
– Herzberg’s Motivation-Hygiene Theory
– McClelland’s Theory of Needs
3. it is important for companies not only to attract but to retain talent.
With this in mind there are to avenues to look at when recruiting new employees.
The first is attracting human capital and the second is developing human capital.
Explain the difference between the 2 and give examples of how companies can use each?
4.Below if a list of 6 characteristics that hinder success within organizations: complacency among upper management conflicting or unclear priorities and strategies ineffective senior managers inadequate top-down communication poor coordination of cross-functional communication and activities poor leadership skills and development In the study conducted majority of the companies saw the above traits as a contributor to failure in strategy execution. How do these hinder implementing strategy in a company.
5. Benefits of implementing a performance management system?