Section Three: Please answer any 2 of the following five options in a complete five paragraph essay. Use examples from our text and discussions to thoroughly explain your position.
1. Evaluate the Structural argument of the Greenberg-Page textbook found on page 18-19 by applying the connection between the founding document and a foreign policy issue and successful passage and implementation.
2. Evaluate the New Deal and welfare state today by reviewing the debates between liberals and conservatives. Should congress privatize the social commitment towards the elderly and poor?
3. Is the Affordable Care Act too expensive to enact and implement at this time or is president Obama correct in the support for universal health care?
4. Should the United States remain involved in global affairs? Fully explain the past 70 years of american foreign policy from post World War Two until post communism and the rise of the terror networks.
6. Under what social and legal conditions ought freedom of assembly expression and speech be curtailed or restricted?