Research paper about Immigration in the United State
at least 10 sources (must be cited)
1.The Definition of Immigration
2. the current situation of American ImmigrationStatistics (The number of American Immigration which nationality immigrated to the United States.)
1. History of immigration to the United States (Mexican Chines Indian Japanes.)
2. Effects of immigration to the United States (Economic Social impact of illegal immigrants in the United States..)
3. The Reasons why other nationalities choose to immigrate to the United States
4. The Difficulties and Challenges of immigrants in the United States (such as discrimination culture differences language education housing.)
5. peoples opinion of immigration (American Chinese your opinion..)
2. How to think about the question of assimilation or adherence to native language religion and customs?
The paper must be related to the following books using examples from 5 books (must be cited)
Gerber David A. American Immigration: A Very Short Introduction.
Oxford U. Press 2011. ISBN: 0195331788
Hoffman Eva. Lost in Translation: A Life in a New Language.
Penguin 1990. ISBN: 0140127739
Lahiri Jhumpa. The Namesake. Mariner Books 2004. ISBN: 0618485228
Alvarez Julia. How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents.
Algonquin Books 2010. ISBN: 156512975X
Guerrero Diana and Michelle Burford In the Country We Love: My Family Divided.
Henry Holt and Co. 2016. ISBN: 978-1627795272
1. Paper should be 10 pages in length when double-spaced
2. Include at least 10 sources
3. Please DO NOT cite any online reference encyclopedias such as Wikipedia Britannica or Encarta.
4.Your sources should consist of scholarly journal articles and books available through the Virtual Library ONLY.
5. All sources must be cited (must have an end note or a foot note) and the source included in a bibliography.
The format of the citations and bibliography must be of a nationally accepted formatting system such as MLA