As of the6th Edition of the APA Publication Manual the APA has decided to refer to humans who are part of a research study as participants. This terminology is a change from the past wheresuch participantswere referred to as subjects.
The goal of this lab is to discuss the population that you would like to work withto complete your research. Please answer the following questionsto complete this lab.
1. Which population have you identified?
2. Why do you think this is the most appropriate population to study?
3. Discuss which sampling procedure you plan to use to gather data from that population.
4. How to you plan to obtain your data?
5. What problems do you anticipate having while collecting your data?
6. How do you plan to record your data for analysis?
7. What is your plan for dealing with incomplete or missing data?