Watch Chimamanda Adichie talk about the danger of the single story at:http://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story.htmlLinks to an external site.
Write TWOwell-developed paragraphs (100 words or more). One paragraph might cover items 1 & 2 below and you could right one or two paragraphs on items 3 & 4.
1. In your words what does it mean to say that someone might have a single story about a culture nation person ethical view religion etc.?
2. What is the danger of having a single story of someone?
3. Name one or two groups of people culture nation religion etc. in which you may have a single story about them. Importantly name an ETHICAL VIEW that you may have a single story about.
4. How might someone have a single story about you? Share an experience that defies this single story.
CAN YOU PLEASE DO 2 PARAGRAPHES FOLLOWING EXACTLY LIKE THIS BELOW:
1) Thoroughly addresses all parts of the question
2)Substantive. Answered the question in depth.
3) Well organized clear and concise throughout.
4)Mechanics reflect careful editing
5)DO NOTplagiarism and it will be on turnitin
6)PLEASE FOLLOW EXACTLY WHAT I HIGHLIGHT AND BLOD FRONTS
PLEASE FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT MISSING ANYTHING. THANK YOU