persuading your audience on the importance of good sleep.
Persuasive Speech Outline Format
1. Introduction- Write a brief statement about what your Introduction is about.
2. Proposition Be very clear about your position (define it) and tell what side you are on.
3. Preview/Division (of main points) – Includes listing your Contentions
4. Development- Contention #1
5. Conclusion- Write a brief statement about what your Conclusion includes.
6. Bibliography- Must include at least 3 credible sources
– You must cite at least two credible sources in your speech.
Ex. According to the New York Times September 2011 The best restaurant
Ex. Dr. Rachel Crawford stated in her book One For the Ages that all women have the ability to