Each question must be answered in full. Not in essays format. Response should look like example.
Question: What time is it?
Answer: 5:00 pm
There are 13 questions there needs to be 13 answers. If you cannot follow these instructions please do request to assist in this assignment.
1. Suggest one (1) key way in which the role of ethics in managerial accounting differs from the role of ethics in financial accounting.
2. Indicate the role that you believe is the most significant within a health care organization. Provide support for your rationale.
3. Create an argument that explains why financial managers should be concerned with quality initiatives in the health care organization.
4. Provide at least two (2) specific examples of quality initiatives in a health care organization with which you are familiar.
5. Determine a key difference between a fee-for-service plan and an episode of care payment plan
6. indicate the plan that you believe to be most advantageous for the majority of patients. Provide support for your rationale.
7. * From the scenario determine one (1) key factor that has a negative impact on revenue.
8. Recommend a revenue strategy for the organization in the scenario to improve its revenue cycle management. Provide support for your recommendation.
9. Research cost escalation within the health care segment.
10. Next determine one (1) key driver of health care cost escalation.
11. Indicate one (1) strategy health care managers can implement to reduce costs in the future. Provide support for your rationale.
12. Assume that you are a financial administrator of a hospital and you are responsible for reducing costs (e.g. fixed variable semi-fixed etc.) for the facility.
13. Determine the most significant cost within the hospital and recommend a strategy for reducing this cost 10% over the next year. Provide support for your strategy.